Last Updated: June 15, 2020
Data we may collect about you:
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identifiers: Information that identifies you that you provide to us, including your name, username, email address, mailing address, telephone numbers, etc..
- Technical Data: Includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the JVP Sites.
- Content Data: Includes photos, videos, digital content, or other personal information you upload to or broadcast on the JVP Sites or any Services offered thereon that reveals personal data about yourself. All live events offered through the JVP Sites are recorded, stored on our computers, and made available for republishing on various sites including but not limited to the JVP Sites and YouTube. If you participate in recorded events, your likeness, image, and voice will be recorded and may appear in publicly-available recordings of the event.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use the JVP Sites and Services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law (such as your age), or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or Service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How We Collect Data About You:
- Information You Give Us. If you create an Account, make a purchase, fill out a survey, sign up for emails, or enter a contest, you typically share personal information with us so we can provide you with the Services you request. This is the main way we collect information about you.
- Information Automatically Collected. As you interact with the JVP Sites, we automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This information allows us to improve the JVP Sites and provide you with more relevant Content. This information is automatically collected through one or more of the following:
- – “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- – “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- – “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How We Use Your Personal Information:
We use your personal data to provide you products, offer you Services, communicate with you, deliver marketing, or to conduct other business operations, such as using data to improve your experiences. Examples of how we may use the personal data we collect include to:
- Present the JVP Sites and provide you with the information, products, services, and support that you request from us.
- Meet our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Collect and recover money owed to us.
- Fulfill the purposes for which you provided the data or that were described when it was collected.
- Deliver targeted advertising, newsletters, and other information.
- Notify you about changes to the JVP Sites or Services.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features on the JVP Sites.
- Ensure that we present the JVP Sites in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Administer the JVP Sites and conduct internal operations, including for troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes.
- Improve the JVP Sites, Services, marketing, and customer relationships and experiences.
- Protect the JVP Sites, employees, or operations.
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the JVP Sites about goods or services that may interest you or them.
In the event that we have advertisers on the JVP Sites, we may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal data for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may use nonpersonal data for any business purpose.
Sharing your personal information:
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information. For example, we use Woocommerce to power our online store–you can read more about how Woocommerce uses your Personal Information here: https://woocommerce.com/privacy-policy/.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the JVP Sites – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by clicking on the following links:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
Do not track:
Please note that we do not alter the JVP Sites’ data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Attn: European Residents
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the following contact information:
Spiritual Horizons, Inc.
2240 Encinitas Blvd Ste D #303, Encinitas CA 92024
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the JVP Sites), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and/or the United States.
Attn: California Residents
To exercise your access, data portability, and deletion rights provided in the California Consumer Protections Act (“CCPA”), please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Emailing us at email@example.com.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We will make every effort to respond to your verifiable request within 45 days.
California residents also have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information, but the Company does not sell your information, as defined by California law.
Children’s online privacy:
We do not direct the JVP Sites to minors and we do not knowingly collect personal data from individuals under 18 years old. If we learn we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected or received personal data from an individual under 18 years old, we will delete it. If you believe we mistakenly or unintentionally collected data from or about an individual under 18 years old, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not Track policy
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in your browser. DNT is a way for you to inform websites and services that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information it collects and that is why we provide you the ability to opt out. But we do not recognize or respond to any DNT signals as the Internet industry works toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT. For more information about DNT, visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Spiritual Horizons, Inc.
2240 Encinitas Blvd Ste D #303
Encinitas CA 92024