I dedicated the last few weeks of 2016 to relaxing and spending time with friends and family. As we lingered over dinner or sat by the fire, the topic of conversation invariably turned to plans for the New Year. I noticed that, at least among my circle there was a lot of focus on setting goals of a spiritual nature.
While it’s easy and familiar to plan on losing weight, exercising and maybe finding a better job or paying off some bills in the New Year, you might also want to add a “soul based” resolution to your list.
The following questions will help you to tap into your own inner knowing to identify your spiritual path for 2017.
Circle the top 5-7 statements below that resonate with you. Don’t overthink it – let your intuition guide you!
- I feel happiest and most fulfilled when I’m helping and counseling others.
- I sense there are big changes ahead for me in 2017 – but I’m not sure how they will manifest themselves.
- I’m mourning the loss of a loved one, and my sadness is casting a shadow on everything in my life.
- I long to be part of a community of people who I can connect with at a soul level.
- I often feel stressed and anxious for no good reason.
- I’m very aware of signs and coincidences that crop up in my life.
- I’m fearful about what the new year might bring – to me personally and to the people around me.
- I’d like to be more present for my friends and family.
- I feel that there must be more to life, and I’m ready to take the leap!
- My life recently took an unexpected turn, and I’m not sure what direction to go.
- Throughout my life, I’ve been super-sensitive to the feelings and energy of others.
- To a significant degree, my past experiences and traumas still control how I respond to people and events today.
- I often feel stuck, depressed, and unable to make decisions.
- I find quiet time spent in nature to be so healing – I wish I had more of it!
- I sense the presence of spirits, angels and guides. I’d like to be able to connect with them at will and learn from them.
- I worry a lot about how other people perceive me.
- I spend a lot of time trying to control my environment and make everything around me “perfect.”
- I feel like I need to be protected from darkness and evil forces.
- I’d dream of having a career that inspires me and helps others.
Score your answers by writing down the letter that corresponds with each of statement you have chosen.
1-c, 2-a, 3-g, 4-c, 5-a, 6-c, 7-g, 8-a, 9-a, 10-g, 11-c, 12-g, 13-g, 14-a, 15-c, 16-a, 17-g, 18-c, 19-c
How do your answers stack up? Do you have more a’s, g’s or c’s?
Here’s what your answers mean!
A – If you’ve chosen mostly A’s, you are ready for a Spirit Adventure! You could benefit from a total transformation course, a meditation or mindfulness program or you might even want to explore and deepen your natural intuition.
Click here to sign up for a Spirit Adventure!
G – If the G statements resonated most with you, then grief might be holding you back from experiencing the love, light and happiness that you deserve.
Learn about how you can grow and move Beyond Grief here.
C- If you selected mostly C’s, your inner knowing is well developed, and it’s time to enhance your spiritual gifts and move to the next level!
Explore my Certification Courses here!
Whatever your dreams and goals for the future might be – I’ve set up a section of my new school to help and enlighten you. And the www.jvpschoolofmysticalarts.com has a whole new look and feel – take a few minutes to browse around and make YOUR spiritual goals a reality!