Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.
It’s been over a year since I launched the James Van Praagh School of Mystical Arts. Since then, thousands of students have downloaded the meditations and one-day immersions. Many have taken their studies a step further and become certified by the James Van Praagh School of Mystical Arts.
People who are interested in exploring my courses often ask, “Where should I start?” For most, The JVP Psychic and Intuitive Certification, Level 1 is the perfect choice. Even if you have no plans to hang up a shingle and give readings, enhancing your natural psychic abilities and getting in the habit of listening to your intuition will improve your life in ways you may not have thought of.
Intuition is like a muscle. You’re born with some level of it, and it becomes more powerful the more you exercise it. Not only that, but when you get in the habit of tuning in to your inner voice, you will begin to trust it more and more.
Here are 7 practical ways that intuition can help you – every day of your life:
1) Tune in to the people around you. Apply a combination of intuition and mindfulness, and you’ll find your conversations with others become more meaningful. Your inner knowing will alert you to the deeper motivation behind the words, body language and actions of the people you care about – and that insight will make you a better parent, partner, friend and co-worker.
2) Listen to your inner voice when choosing friends and partners, and make good choices when it comes to new people in your life. Your head might be turned by someone’s attractive appearance, charm or sophistication but your heart is a better judge of the deeper qualities that make for a true friend.
3) Keep yourself safe! I always listen to my gut when I’m planning a trip or event. If I have a feeling that something is off, I trust my intuition and make other arrangements.
4) Check in with your heart to make sound financial decisions. In addition to evaluating the numbers, always take a few quiet moments to check in with your intuition when you’re making a major purchase, investing or lending money. It can save you dollars and regrets in the future. Managing your money calls for the use of your head AND your heart.
5) Communicate with animals. Use your intuition to connect with your pets on their own vibration of unconditional love. They’re great subjects upon which to practice your psychic gifts, because they’re so open. Tune in to determine if they’re happy, lonely, hungry and healthy! They’ll appreciate your sensitivity to their feelings and needs.
6) Experience a “psychic mind-meld” during job interviews. People who are tuned into their intuition have better luck landing a job. This sensitivity will not only allow them to detect and address the needs of the interviewer, but also to determine more accurately if the company and position will be fulfilling for them.
7) Know when it’s time to move on. Sometimes you might find yourself hanging onto a relationship, a job, or a belief longer than it serves you. Along the way, your intuition gives you signs that it’s time to make a change. The more tuned in you are to those subtle notifications, the sooner you can adjust your course to a more fulfilling and soul-nourishing option.
Your soul has experienced many lifetimes, and it has the wisdom to show for it! Being mindful of your inner-voice helps you to channel that wisdom in ways that will enhance your health, happiness, success and relationships. So take the time to develop your valuable psychic gifts and watch how it changes your life for the better!